South Australian Geographical Journal
The Society's Journal is produced once a
year. It carries refereed research papers and other articles relating to
the geography of South Australia and its immediate vicinity. In 1987 the Proceedings became the
To submit articles, contact the Society's Journal Editor
Journal Indexes and Contents
Volume 110 (2012) has the following Research Papers:-
- The historic use and trading of building stone in South Australia and
support for the associated industry.
(Barry; J Cooper)
- Julian Edmund Tenison Woods: geologist in South Australia. (
John G Wilson).
- Evidence for the nature of vegetation at the time of European
settlement. (Bill Semple)
- The Apollo expeditions and dust on the moon. (Brian J O'Brien)
- Classics of South Australian geography : Instructions for the interior
survey of South Australia. Section 1 : Duties
in the field.
Charles Frome 1840)
For reference to back issues there is an
for the series volumes 85 to 107 (1985 to 2008).
For the contents of earlier volumes contact the Society's Library.
Copies of volumes published since 1990 are available for purchase.
For the full set of the Proceedings and the Journal there is an
index of topics
for volumes 1 to 108 (1885 to 2009).